Join the ShowGizmo team
Why you want to work for us:
- Be a big cog in a big wheel – we’re ambitious and tenacious, and we want to hear and implement your ideas. Every voice matters.
- Help make events more awesome!
- Flexible working arrangements – work from home or come to our office, we’re online and connected to our global team wherever they are.
- We hire for passion and skill, so there’s always room to grow and learn, you won’t be put into a box and the lid put on it.
Sales Development Representative
We’re looking to establish a world class demand generation team to support our team of Account Executives serving our Australian, New Zealand and North American markets.
This is a an excellent entry level sales opportunity which allows you to start at the ground floor of a fast paced, growing sales environment. The company structure will allow you to develop your skills in a supportive environment where you will have the opportunity to move into a fully functional Account Executive role if successful. We will help you cultivate your business acumen, software knowledge and sales skills to become a Sales Professional.
* Please include cover note and LinkedIn URL in your email.
We're looking for an experienced iOS dev. You'll be working on an existing Objective C app, working on a mixture of new features and making improvements to the existing code. You'll be consuming a RESTful API, and working closely with the people who build that API. You'll also be integrating some really interesting stuff into the app which makes use of the phone's hardware. You'll lead the way as we continue to adopt Swift.
We're looking for an experienced Rails dev. You'll be working on a mixture of an existing private RESTful API, a web dashboard, a mobile web app, building a public API, and integrations with other systems. You love tests, a dynamic environment, and being part of a small team where you can make a difference to the product in terms of feature road map and. You'll be working closely with other Rubyists, iOS and Android devs, and people in the sales and production teams, as well as directly with the C-level.